Creating VPC Service on Amazon web servers
For Creating VPC Service on Amazon web servers,First login into your amazon aws account follow the below instructions.
- Click on aws icon.
- Select “VPC” service.
- Click on “start VPC wizard”
- Select “VPC with a Single Public Subnet” and click on “select”
- Just name your VPC and enable DNS hostname to “Yes”
- Click on “Create VPC” and your VPC will be created.
- Click on “ok” and check your VPC.
Its very easy it takes just 2 to 5 mins to start your Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) on Amazon Web Servers
If you have any doubts please comment below..