Part 2(a) – How to Get Free Hosting for a Year
Please follow the below steps to get free hosting for a year:
- In Google, Search for hostinger.in
- Now you’ll be able to see the free hosting option and Click on “Get Started.”
- Select the free hosting and Click on “Order.”
- Now you can see your order details as “Hosting is free for 12 Months for 0$.”
- Click on the “Checkout” Option and Select “Create new account.“
- Enter your First name, email id and password (or) Login with Facebook or Google+(recommended login with FB or Google).
- Select “I agree with terms & conditions” and click on “complete order.”
- Pop-up will be shown to you stating that “your order is successful.”
- Now click on “set-up” option.
- In Domains, Select “Domain.”
- In Domain name, Enter your Domain name(which you’ve registered free Domain in Freenom).
- Choose a server region as “Europe.”
- Give the password and Click on “Set-up.”
- Successfully, we have added the Free Domain is added to Free Hosting account in Hostinger.
- In Hosting account, Click on the “Manage,” and you’ll be able to see your site Cpanel.
- Heyyyyy! Finally, you’ve successfully got a hosting account your domain for free of cost. Next step is to “Link your Domain to the hosting account.“
Please feel free to comment below if you’ve any doubts. 😉 Don’t forget to share this page along with your friends.
Here is the Video for the same on “How to Get Free Hosting for a Year – Part 2 Web Development Tutorial” on our YouTube Channel
Please subscribe to our channel for more videos on Web development Tutorials