SEO ON Page Optimization and its Rules
SEO On page optimization refers to all measures that can be taken directly within the website in order to improve its position in the search results and rankings. Examples of this include measures to optimize the content or improve the meta tags.
The Major rules which are to be followed for for On page Optimization for SEO are listed below :-
- Post title must be 35 to 65 characters.
- URL Structure (Permalink) must have the keyword.
- The Article which you post should start with “Heading 2” tag must consists of Keyword in it that heading lines but should not be same a title and should not be in heading 1.
- Keyword must appear in the first paragraph of the copy.
- Never Use Heading 1 in post description.
- Limits of Usage of Headings in post Description :-
1. Heading 2 – 2 times
2. Heading 3 – 3 times
3. Heading 4 ,5, 6 – No limit
- Post description must consists of at-least 500 words for Better Quantity content.
- Make sure that your keyword density is less than 2.5% in your complete post.
- Maximum try to give only the keywords which are exactly related to post tags.
- Give the perfect tags which suits for your post.
- Use only optimized images and don’t use heavy images in your site (Optimize the size of the image in online.There are lots of websites to optimize the images and reduce its size).
- Try to use at-least one image in your post which suits for your post.
- Image title must consist of keyword.
- Robots.txt file.
- Sitemap Submissions.