WP-Optimize Plugin and Its Settings
WP-Optimize is an extensive WordPress plugin which is used to cleanup and optimize the database. It doesn’t require PhpMyAdmin to clean and optimize database tables of your site.
Download the Plugin here :- Download
MAJOR FEATURES of WP-OPTIMIZE are following :
- Enable/Disable comments for all published post
- Enable/Disable trackbacks for all published post
- Removal of stale unapproved and spam comments
- Removal of stale post revisions
- Removal of trashed comments
- Removal of other stale metadata from comments
- Removal of all trackbacks and pingbacks
- Removal of transient options
- Mobile device friendly, now you can optimize your site on the go
- Automatic cleanup of all the integrated options (also uses retention if enabled)
- Clear out the post trash
- Enable/Disable weekly schedules of optimization
- Removal of akismet metadata from comments
- Cleaning up auto draft posts
- Ability to keep selected number of weeks data when cleaning up
- Option to add or remove link on wp admin bar.
- Enabled for Administrators only.
- Display Database table statistics. Shows how much space can be optimized and how much space has been cleared.
- Apply native WordPress MySql optimize commands on your database tables without phpMyAdmin or any manual query.
- E-mail notifications on automatic cleanup
NOTE: All the potentially dangerous clean up options are marked RED Color. When you just updated to major version or when you use this plugin for the first time, don’t forget to make a backup of your database. It is the best practice to make a database backup before using this program for first time.
WP Optimize Plugin Settings :-
- Login into your Site
- After installing and activating the WP-Optimize
- In your dashboard click on WP-Optimize
- You will see the clean up options
- Select the options which you want to clean up.
- Click on “PROCESS”
- Click on “Tables” to see your database.
- Click on “Settings” to set the WP-Optimize settings
Thats all thank you …..